The Manini Beach House is a recently built four bedroom oceanfront luxury home located on historic Kealekekua Bay on the Big Island of Hawaii. The shoreline in front of the house is a lava beach with excellent access for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking. The spectacular views of Kealekekua Bay and the gentle Kona breezes blowing off the bay are your constant companions.
Make this fabulous home yours while you…
- Snorkel on the vibrant coral reef directly in front of the house in historic Kealakekua Bay.
- Kayak across Kealakekua bay to the Captain Cook Monument.
- Swim with the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, or sit on the lanai and watch their acrobatic shows.
- Enjoy breathtaking sunsets. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the “green flash”!
- Take a day trip to Volcano National Park – a leisurely two hour drive away.
- Relax on the golf course, catch a marlin while deep sea fishing, or enjoy island sight seeing tours.
- Cook sumptuous meals in the gourmet equipped kitchen and enjoy them on the back lanai under tropical evening skies
For more information or to stay at Manini Beach House please Email or call (310) 980-1202